Premier League 4 Girls
The Premier League 4 Girls programme delivers a comprehensive sports participation programme for females across Yorkshire. In partnership with the Premier League, Sport England and the Youth Sport Trust the objective of the scheme is to increase participation in women and girls football.
We also encourage participation and well-being along with pathways to elite coaching for some of the finest young players within our region.
- In 2016, we engaged with 300 girls, retaining 223 and have 206 on a sustained basis.
- 5 girls have gained additional qualifications.
- 4 girls are now volunteers and mentors of other young people.
- External recognition from the English Football League for an 'excellent programme'.
We aim to...
- Ensure the girls focus group becomes a key component of shaping our current and future delivery. For them, by them.