Foundation Regional Talent Club offers unique opportunity
The Leeds United Foundation are launching a new concept offering individuals, family members and businesses the opportunity to support and pride in the new Leeds United Girls’ Regional Talent Club via the all new ‘Player Partner’ programme.
The RTC is one of the countries first sports development programmes for females providing students the option to combine full-time study with a high quality football training schedule
Designed to extend businesses and individuals ability to engage directly with the unique FA 'Tier 1' licensed centre, 'Player Partner' provides bespoke insights into the world of outstanding female football development alongside rewards for individual support.
For just £1.92 per week (£100 per year), individuals or business can become a Player Partner and receive a host of unique benefits:
- A personalised ‘Regional Training Centre Annual’ telling the unique tale of your players’ football journey so far; alongside those of RTC teammates.
- Player Partners to receive a ‘football focus’ week on the Leeds United Foundation website and social media – tell the world your reason for supporting your player, what it means to you and why you or your business is going the extra mile.
- The impact YOUR support has had on YOUR player and their personal development.
- All Player Partners will be invited to a Leeds United first team match via two complimentary ‘thank you’ tickets.
- The opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to your Player Partner RTC Leeds United chosen game.
As well as the host of benefits above, you will also receive newsletters, updates and invites to Regional Training Centre events including the ‘RTC Inaugural Gala Dinner’.
If you would like to secure your place on the RTC ‘Player Partner’ programme or for more information, please contact Gary on 0113 367 6598 or email email@example.com