Leeds United Foundation Girls RTC
The Leeds United Foundation, Tier 1, Girls Regional Talent Club (RTC) is one of the countries first sports development programmes for females. We provide students the option to combine full-time study with a football training schedule.
Focusing on all four corners of a players development (technical, physical, social and psychological) to achieve their full potential.
- Our centre works closely with the England International team to ensure potential players have the opportunity to be scouted
- Over 64 players participate on a weekly basis at the centre
- A number of our players have been recognised for their achievements by attending England international trading camps and many have progressed to full International honours at U15 and U17 age groups
- Under 15s player Rachel Slater become the first player to progress through the Foundation's 'Premier League Girls' Football Programme to reach the elite centre level
- Rebecca Rayner has player for England U17s on several occasions
- Two U15 players are still attending an elite player camp on a regular basis
For more details on our Tier 1 Regional Training Club contact Gary Waddington via:
or call him for a chat on 0113 367 6598 or 07947 877 854