Work for the Foundation
Hours : Mon to Fri 9am until 5pm (with flexibility)
Salary: £10,000 -£12,000 p.a (subject to experience)
Who we are
The Leeds United Foundation is a catalyst to improve people’s lives. Most of all we are there for our communities, everyday. We are a part of the 'forever Leeds' family with a real history and providing belief in a real future. We will make a difference. We will march on together
You will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the city.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as “Community Programme of the Year” – you will be involved with one of the finest sports charities in the country
The Leeds United Foundation currently has a vacancy for an Administration Assistant to support a team of Project Workers. The successful candidate will be required to work under the direction of the Head of Administration, giving administration assistance and support to Project Managers/Officers at Elland Road Stadium.
Key aspects of your skills and the role...
- Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
- Organised with pipeline and time management skills; you can distinguish what tasks need doing first.
- Deal with ambiguity (this is sport after all) and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance.
- Accurate data inputting
- Upkeep of records
- Daily post collection, franking and delivery
- Taking and franking post every evening
- Provision of refreshments for visitors
- Photocopying and filing
- Inbound and outbound telephone call handling
- Supporting all project workers and Head of Administration with administrative duties
- General administrative assistance as required
The appointed person will have the ability to work under pressure, have good communication skills, provide appropriate support and information to team members with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The role requires some experience of undertaking general admin duties, experience of using Microsoft Office and related packages, the ability to undertake general office procedures and accurate use of data inputting systems.
To apply for an application pack please email: email@example.com
The Leeds United Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
CLOSING DATE, 25TH JANUARY 2017