Just 1 day to go to Big United Sleep Out 2016
The Foundation 'Big United Sleep Out' takes place tomorrow, Thursday 14th April at Trinity Leeds.
- All 'sleepers' to meet at around 10pm at the rear entrance of Marks & Spencer @ Trinity Leeds (on the slope near Pintura and Deichman)
- Sleepers will be required to check in with the Leeds United Foundation representatives for reasons of your safety and comfort
- Lights out will be around 11pm with lights up around 6am
- Marks and Spencer are kindly providing a 'Survivors Breakfast' for everyone who sleeps out. You will be given exact details on the evening for where and how
- All your hard earned sponsorship monies collected for the Big United Sleep Out can be handed over on the evening in person to a Foundation representative or preferably via bank transfer, cheque or Just Giving. We are happy to work with whatever suits you best and will provide the necessary information at your request.
- We have around 50 new sleeping bags available for anyone who is desperately in last minute need of one. After the event, we will of course donate them to St George's Crypt to further support those most in need. Please let us know if you would like one for the evening.
- You are welcome to bring any bedding to make you comfortable for the evening.
- There will be no 'plug points' to charge mobile phones or tablets - ensure your phone is fully charged prior to arrival should you require it.
- Although it may seem obvious, please, no alcohol or cigarettes on or around site at any time.
- We will have our very own film crew on site for a short time in the evening and the morning of the event. If you do not wish to be filmed, please let a member of staff know upon arrival.
- Please bring a smile, sense of humour, a warm soul and we will do the rest.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Very best of luck to all sleepers tomorrow, enjoy your fundraising challenge!