Taking it to the kids
This curriculum based programmes aims to help and target every five-to-eleven year old in Leeds. This multi-discipline scheme delivers free football training alongside nutrition, healthy living and rail line safety advice at over 244 primary schools throughout the city.
We want our children to be healthier and happier, more often.
Each child is provided with a learning booklet alongside their practical activity. the booklet provides ket messages on healthy eating and exercise along with railway safety, whilst offering vital advice to parents.
- Launched by former United hero, Dominic Matteo
- We have worked in both Chapeltown and Holbeck areas of the city
- Delivered in partnership with Leeds City Council and Network Rail
- Our target of connecting with over 200 Primary Schools
- Helped over 18,000 children in the first year of the programme