Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions apply to the Leeds United Foundation ‘Big United Sleep Out’ @Trinity Leeds on Thursday 14th April 2016
- Anyone wishing to take part in this event must read these terms and conditions first. If you are coordinating other people to attend you must make sure they all read these Terms & Conditions.
- At the start of the event you will be asked to sign next to your name on the disclaimer form. By signing this disclaimer form you are agreeing that you understand the nature of the event and to take part in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you do not sign this form you will not be allowed to take part in the event.
- All individuals taking part in the Big United Sleep Out event are responsible for ensuring they are medically and physically able to undergo this activity.
- Participants take part at their own risk and the organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal effects, for personal accidents or for injury or loss to third parties, other than as a result of Leeds United Foundation’s negligence.
- The minimum age for participation in this event is 12 years old. If a person under the age of 18 is taking part then a responsible adult must register them, at the event sign the disclaimer form on their behalf and take full responsibility for this person for the duration of the event. Groups that have under 18 year olds must observe the minimum requirements which is 1 adult to 3 under 18's at all times.
- This is an alcohol and drug free event. If you are seen using alcohol it will be confiscated. If you are seen using illegal drugs the police will be called. In both cases you may be asked to leave the event and the organisers reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the event.
- The deliberate disruption to other people’s dwellings, use of obscene language or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. Singing or loud talking must stop by Midnight. If you are witnessed doing such things the organisers reserve the right to ask you to leave the Sleep Out site regardless of the time.
Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms & Conditions. They are here to protect you and other sleepers who will be joining us raise money for a great cause. Enjoy the event and thank you for your support.
If you have any questions, concerns or queries about the Big United Sleep Out, get in touch with one of our friendly team who will be happy to talk to you.
Reach us on 0113 367 6014 or email Foundation.Sleepout@leedsunited.com
Remember, every volunteer who takes part in the Sleep Out will receive two tickets to a Leeds United home game as a big thank you